Membership to BPEN is free, and is limited to professionals at private equity and venture capitals firms. If you are not already a member, please follow the link below. For verification purposes, it is important that you provide your work e-mail. Should you have any difficulty with your application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com a description of any problems that you may have encountered.
Members of BPEN Represent the Following Firms
BPEN members are invited to participate in a variety of networking and education events spanning all areas of significant interest and importance in leading private equity markets. In addition, BPEN hosts several more intimate events aimed at addressing specific areas of interest to its members. All members are encouraged to recommend topics for future BPEN events.
Members Will Be Invited To:
- Become part of Boston’s premier private equity network
- Meet and network with peers from investment firms at networking events open exclusively to investors
- Participate in BPEN’s practical education programs focused on investor-specific skills and training
- Develop a deeper understanding of structuring private equity and venture capital transactions, including legal, accounting, tax, benefits and other associated issues
- Enhance your deal-sourcing capabilities
- Foster long-term professional relationships
- Expand your due-diligence resources
- Learn about issues that will impact the future of your business
Join the Official BPEN Mailing List
PLEASE NOTE: BPEN is open only to private equity and venture capital investors.